Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm Going to Disney World!

The greatest saying! I decided that it was time to create a separate blog to talk about all things Disney. As many of you know, I could talk about it for hours and hours and never tire. It's a passion of mine and I enjoy everything Disney. Every since I took my first trip to Disney at 3 years old I was in love. I couldn't believe that a place filled with such magic could really exist. Not many people will understand that and yes, I do get the repetitive "Your going there again, really?" all the time.

I am hoping in this blog to bring up new updates as well as my reviews and trip reports of Walt Disney World. Our next trip is in the fall of this year. We are staying at the Contemporary for the first time and I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about it. Being on the monorail line is going to be so convenient and fun. Ta ta for now and see ya real soon. ;)

No comments: