Monday, July 13, 2009

Booked My Ressies!!!

Friday the 3rd I set my alarm for 5:45AM so I can be ready to make my ADR's with Disney Dining first thing in the morning. The online reservation system does have a great advantage over the phone reservation system. The booking window time begins at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time online while if you call the reservation line you will need to wait until 7:00 a.m. It makes it easier to try to get the more sought after reservations if you try to book online first.

I was up and ready to start making my reservations on Saturday morning. I decided to give the online reservation system a try. I put in my reservation and phone number and it recognized it right away. I started to run through my list of restaurants that I wanted to dine during my trip. It was very easy to use. Click on the restaurant. Select a date and time. Add it to your cart. Another cool feature is if the restaurant that you want doesn't have the time you need they either offer you a different time or a completely different restaurant that will have the time you are seeking. I was nervous the whole time that I would lose my information or that if I didn't finish in a certain amount of time that I would lose my reservation slot. Thankfully I finished up and clicked the check out button and it worked. They sent me a confirmation e-mail with all my reservations listed with confirmation numbers, dates and times.

I was able to get everything that I wanted, but not always the times the I wanted. LeCellier being the killer of them all. I heard that they were booked the entire weekend that I was going to be there. I was able to get an early dinner on our last day. I wanted to dine there on our first day. Here is what I ended up with...

Cape May
Coral Reef
Boma
Kona Cafe
California Grill
Le Cellier

Booking the dining reservations to me is the most anxietic part of the planning of a trip. I feel like everything is going to be falling apart if I don't get to eat at the places that I want. Dining is one of the important parts of our trip. I usually have to switch around what parks for the day in order to accommodate our dining reservation. I am so relived that this is over. Only 80 days to go!


No comments: